Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

19 October 2006

ARGH!

Still no word on the grade for the midterm!

Supposedly, the grades are up on WebCT but I'm checking it rather obsessively, and no dice.

I'm so going to scream.

Hmmm. So, I've been bouncing back and forth between this and LJ and I'm not sure if I should keep both up. I'm still not making as many personal posts on LJ, since I just don't feel comfortable, but there's no locking this blog.

Gah. Maybe I should switch to pen and paper?

Except that I've never been able to keep that kind up for more than a few weeks at most. I love the feedback, honestly. I'm enough of an attention whore to admit that, and it helps keep me writing, which is a good thing.

Now, off to burn a CD from one of my shoots.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 AM, Blogger Tim Covington said...

I would say keep both. This one you can use to vent the things you think others might object to. (Though, I think you know my thoughts on that.) Or, you could do that with LJ and either screen or post to only certain friends groups.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home