Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

06 October 2006

Shaking...

I'm finally back up to the right dosage on my meds. I'd forgotten how much I dislike the side effects. I've started having the really vivid dreams, and right now, I feel like I'm going to fall over. They'll pass, but I'm tired and right now...

*sigh* I don't know why I bother even mentioning how much I miss John any more. It's not like it's any surprise, and it doesn't get better.

I would love to have my husband here, so I can fall over in tears, and realize that he'll still love me, even if my hands shake and I'm dizzy.

'Scuse me while I whine.

I *will* get to church in Austin this weekend. I will.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, Blogger Just A Decurion said...

Yes, you will.

And I will love you no matter what, dizziness and shaky hands and anything else at all.

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and John are in our prayers
--Chris (Laserlight) & Diana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home