Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

12 September 2006

I worry....

Probably too much.

I worry about John, mostly. How's he holding up? What's he doing for relaxation? How's the conquering of the world coming? Stuff like that.

I worry about the fact that we're still going to be separated after he gets home from Iraq because of OCS and OBC and all that jazz, but at least we'll be in the same time zone and we can actually call each other in the evenings without having to worry about lines and about time limits and the like.

*sigh* That day can come any time now....

He called me today, but sadly I wasn't out of class yet. I don't get out until 1045 my time, or 1945 his time, and he called at 1038 or so. Bummer. He sounded really down, so I'm worried.

I love you, baby. I miss you.

You have a cute butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home