Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

14 September 2006

Going to a hot place in a woven container...

The LawDog Files: Comments

I think that, despite the fact that I'll get called all sorts of names, I might post this on my LJ.

I love the fact that I can have opinions, as long as they're the "right" ones. Ever notice how folx who scream about the "right" trying to tell the world how to live are just as willing to let everyone know how they think we should live. I guess it's okay to do that as long as you've got the "right" worldview. Or would that be the "left" worldview?

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Blogger Tim Covington said...

1. Post it. Screw them if they have a problem with you having an opinion different than their own.

2. (On the actual comment you linked to) I've already been declared armorer/arms depot manager if our "family" (not all of us are blood/marriage relations) has to evacuate the DFW area. We also have a preselected bug out destination (well away from cities) with multiple routes. We have stored food, water, medicine and fuel. This is not paranoia. This is just emergency planning.

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there is the "right" worldview, and the one that's left.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home