Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

20 June 2006

And WE'RE the bad guys? (Profanity)

You know what? Our soldiers are left on the streets, mutilated and booby-trapped and I don't hear shit out there. I don't hear the outrage from the people who are all sorts of pissed off about our treatment of detainees and terrorists.

Fuck you. My brothers-in-arms were left on a street in a God-forsaken country, their bodies so badly mutilated that they could not be visually identified.

Fuck you. We tiptoe around that fucking country so we don't offend anyone's sensibilities, and now, when our Marines are being condemned before the investigation is even over, there's not a fucking peep out of the people who are screaming the loudest about how horrible we are.

Fuck you.

6 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Tim Covington said...

I totally agree. These were my first thoughts when I heard about this. However, we need to keep up the good treatment of prisoners. That way we can say we are strong enough to treat our prisoners well. Meanwhile our opponents are such weak cowards they have to kill two of our boys instead of treating them as well as our prisoners are treated.

 
At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the cowardly attack happened on our people and our military headquarters, I stated that they had declared war on our nation. Just about everybody told me I didn't know what I was talking about, terrorists couldn't declare war.

It doesn't surprise me that people who are too cowardly to declare war honestly would do that to our soldiers. I'm in shock about what happened, but not surprised.

Cowardly sons of dogs (and yes, I *do* know what an insult that is).

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger Consul-At-Arms said...

This fresh atrocity comes as no surprise to the soldiers, marines, airmen and sailors who've served in Iraq, Afghanistan and other places. We already know the evil nature of our enemy.

 
At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't come as a surprise to us whom haven't served either. It still appalls and saddens though-- AND pisses me off anew that we bring our guys up on charges for allowing a dog to bark and scare a prisoner.

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what happened over on LJ? You shouldn't feel the requirement to moderate your thoughts and feelings to suit others beliefs. Wanting to keep yourself in line with your beliefs is good, but I don't think the two principles are even remotely the same thing.

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Consul-At-Arms said...

Hey! Don't go away! And for sure don't go away mad! You were doing fine and anybody you was getting their nose out of joint needs to grow-the-phreque-up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home