Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

18 June 2006

Went to church...

This morning, after changing the layout of the blog. I still want the text box wider so you don't have to scroll so far down, but I like the colors.

I went to St. Sophia's this morning, and it
was nice. The chanting is all in Greek though, and they use different tones, so I kind of miss being abot to sing. Their choir is good enough, although I have discovered that I really dislike organ music.

Since I have to work tonight, I had to leave a bit early. I'd have liked to stay for coffee, but I wanted to get home and get a shower before tonight. Mother's Day was insane at Saltgrass but I hope tonight won't be so bad. I also hope that we get some freakin' information on the rankings! Sheesh.

And you can all blame Consul At Arms for the linkfest. He taught me how to do the link thingy (yes, that's a technical term) and now, hee hee hee. I'm addicted.

BTW, my husband is going to be home on leave next month. If you're in the area and would like to be invited to the housewarming party as well as getting to meet us, lemme know. :-) The party should/might/may be on the 15 of July. We'll see. Families will be in attendence, so I expect you all to be good. If you can't be good, be good at it.

Okay, off to shower and get moving for the afternoon. If you're a father, happy Father's Day! I'll be making my phone calls and the like tomorrow, since I'm working this afternoon.

Say a little prayer for me that tonight is better than Mother's Day was for me, please?

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger Tim Covington said...

"The party should/might/may be on the 15 of June."

Since today is 18 of June, don't you mean 15 of July?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

Er. Yes. 15 JULY.

I'll have to fix this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home