Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

16 June 2006

Couple of things....(NOOKIE)

I am thrilled! If you have to ask why the date 6 July 06 makes me *squeee* you will be beaten and you will not enjoy it, no matter how much of a freak you are.

So, he should be here around 10 July. *SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!*

Nookie, baby! Hot smokin' nookie, bay-bee! Hanging from the chandeliers nookie! Nookie like there has never been nookie before. I swear to God, going without nookie with your husband for this long does something strange to your brain. It really does. Well, then again, with my brain, how do you tell? It's not like I'm ever normal.

So, now I reallly have to get on the straightening and the arranging and the like, just so I can have the place looking spiff for a housewarming party. :-D OMG. *squee*

Now, second thing. If you own a sword, and that sword is wickedly sharp, be careful when taking it out of the box. Otherwise, the box may tip over and the sword may skitter across the top of you hand, leaving you with two nice little sword bites. Also, when your husband asks you if you cleaned the blood off the blade, he isn't being rude, he just forgets that you are not an ordinary woman and in his heart, he knows that you saw to the blade before you cleaned the blood off your hand or the carpet.

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Tim Covington said...

This reminded me of something. My first apartment with no room mates, was broken into shortly after I moved in there. One of the items they stole was sword. The funny part was you could follow the blood trail from where they had cut themselves on the sword.

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure your hubby knows you are an extraordinary woman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home