Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

12 June 2006

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!

OMG, I think I broke my brain. That test was...oh dear. I am sure I passed, but her tests are...harder than I thought they would be. At least now I understand the type of information that she's looking for, and the type of essays she wants. That will help in the next test, and I'll be able to better study.

Looking forward to the US history test, sort of. I need to review two articles and then look over my notes, but I'm much more confident in this one.

My brain hurts. Ouchie.

On the nice side, I did get approached by some guys from one of the local campus ministry groups. They invited me to a discussion about The DaVinci Code, and I'm thinking that I might actually go. They're evangelical Protestants of one denomination or another, I'm sure, but they asked to pray for John and I'm grateful for that.

They seemed nice enough and I'd love to see who they've brought in to talk about the DVC. Not sure what side they're going to come down on, but still...interesting stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home