Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

19 June 2006

Well, here we are again....

I'm getting ready to start my studying, after I take a hot shower anyway. I've got a test on Texas History tomorrow, and I had a US History test today. I'm not feeling confident about the Texas History at all, but we shall see what we shall see.

I think I'm going to head downtown tonight, and check out the local belly-dance studio. They have a beginners class from 1815-1915, and I think I'll see what it's like. I really want to check out the personality of the instructors, since I didn't like the halau here at all. (Halau=Hula dance studio)

Oh! Good news. My federal tuition assistance came in. :-) Yay me.

Now, on to the Fall semester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home