Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

25 May 2006

Yeah, I know...

Not a fantastic shot, but it's pretty easy to see the heavy beading detail on this skirt.
And this is the front of that dress. If you look at the lower right-hand-corner, you can see the detail featured in the first picture. It's not really clear here, but the cross-hatched beaded section at the throat looks like a detachable piece, and it's on a very light net/chiffon backing.
This is another shot of the custom brocade/damask/jaquard, whatever the heck it is. Please note that I was taking these photos in low light, with glass between me and the gowns. I wish they were better, but I'm just not that good without an adjustable aperture and a tripod.

Holy digital cameras, Batman! That's a lot of photos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home