Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

19 August 2006

*OMG OMG OMG THUD*

Let me repeat that- *OMG OMG OMG THUD*

My husband sometimes jokes that I can read his mind. I can't, of course, but it's fun for us to play with the idea.

There are days, though, when I swear he's been inside my head, rummaging about in the file cabinets and the cupboards that hold my dreams. There are times when I am dreaming about something in my head but haven't mentioned it hime, and we talk, and John just whips the dream out from behind his back, shakes it out, takes a good look at it, and says..."Yeah, we can do that. Here's how....How's that sound to you?"

I'm usually so stunned I fall over, like one of those fainting goats. You know the ones I'm talking about, they fall over stiff-legged when they're suprised.

I've been a fainting goat since last night.

More to come later, but it's good. Really good.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Tim Covington said...

Tease

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger Sophia said...

That's cool! Now tell us all more!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home