Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

13 August 2006

One of the things...

That I love about my relationship with my husband is that we can vehemently disagree on things, but still end up slightly closer to each other than we were when we started the conversation.

I treasure my marriage more and more every day. More and more and more.

I know how hard being married can be, the times when it seems easier to just chuck it than stay and fight, but every day, I am reminded why I will fight for this marriage, no matter what comes.

That, and the idea of John standing at the stove with rugrats frying up donuts. (Don't ask.)

2 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What you do is set up 3 containers, 1 w/ powdered surger, 1 w/ cinnamon and 1 w/ chocolat powder. You let the kids dunk the doughnuts in the coating that they like.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

I hadn't ever done that. :-)

Sounds good to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home