Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

28 July 2006

Well...I'm in Longview

East Texas is pretty, but I'm not so sure I'd want to live here. I've never seen so many people smoking in my life! They're all over the place. In fact, the hotel I'm at only had a smoking room available. It's not too bad, but I can certainly tell it's smoking room. Gah.

Okay, so the drive here was pretty uneventful, if you call getting directions from someone with fewer teeth than fingers, and starting the morning off with an overturned tractor-trailer full of gravel.

Not much to say tonight, really. Just tired and cranky, and wishing that there was a restaurant attached to the hotel so I didn't have to go anywhere for food.

Bleah.

John, I'm sorry. I know that I apologized before, but I'm still upset that I was thoughtless and hurt your feelings. I'll work on getting better about the issue.

4 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger Sophia said...

Hang in there, Jenn.

Stuart went to school in Longview at LeTourneau University. Whenever we go through there, I always wonder what in the world they found to do for fun. I know they had to be pretty creative.

We're thankful for you both and are praying for you.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Just A Decurion said...

Hey Beautiful,

Don't worry about it. I understand where you're coming from better now. I love you.

 
At 8:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly question: What are you doing in Longview? I think I missed some details somewhere.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

Jason,

I was in Longview to cover a deployment ceremony for B Co., 3rd Bn., 144th Inf. Reg. They're deploying for Iraq tomorrow.

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home