Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

02 June 2006

Well...nuts.

I just found out we have a TA-50 inspection tomorrow. I may just ignore it and mention that I never heard about it from my NCOs, but that's kind crappy to do. I just don't like not being told about this, although I'm sure I got an email or something. Blonde-ness strikes again.

That means that I need to get out to the storage unit, pick up my duffle bags, and put them in the back of the truck. I haven't unpacked, so it's pretty easy. Hope I'm not missing much. Oh well, I've got a while to get it together if I am.

So, let's see. Today I need to: go to USAA, get my uniform from the cleaners, get the TA-50 loaded, and pack for the weekend. I'm going to pick up some snacks, so I can eat at the hotel, instead of going out. I don't want to, and besides, if I do stay at the hotel, I can get some quilting done, I think.

I should get to it. :-)

BTW, John-I love you!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 AM, Blogger Just A Decurion said...

TA 50 accountability inspection, or cleanliness and servicability inspection? Coz if it is the latter. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home