Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

29 June 2006

Jittering the day away...

My Texas History class was cancelled this morning, and I swear, if I didn't like my US History teacher so much and I didn't want to miss the last day of class, I'd say "Fuggadabowdit!" and head home to clean and sew. However, since I do like my prof and this is the last day of class...

I'm sitting here killing time. And wishing that it were next week already. C'mon next week!

So, la la la la la la la la la.

Now back to your regularly scheduled internest experience.

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summer session is over already?? WOW, that was quick!
Personally, I'd like it to stay June a while longer, but since I know what July brings for you, I'll go ahead and start wishing for next week to come soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home