Just A Camp Follower...

My husband, and my heart, is currently in the desert. I just got back.

12 May 2006

*grump grump grump*

I hate not knowing what's going on. I'm enough of a control freak that I like to know. That's all.

It's one of the things that most frustrating about being here, instead of over there.

Right now, though, I'm on the phone with my darling decurion, and I think I'd rather chat with him that bitch about feeling disconnected from the sandbox. Or, maybe I'll just go wander the bookstore with him in tow.

3 Comments:

At 8:55 AM, Blogger Zero Ponsdorf said...

welcome aboard

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Soldier Grrrl said...

Thank you! I'm still learning, and this silly thing doesn't have a "f-list." I hate having to wander all over the place to find my friend. Foo!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Zero Ponsdorf said...

There are certainly some differences to adapt to, but I've found the lack of the f'list to be freeing. YMMV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home